Monday, February 07, 2005

Sweet Home Alabama

ok, this is now the SECOND time that i am writing this as something appened to my first one!!! grrrrrrrrr.... Ok, I absolutely love this song. It means ALOT to me. I love both the words and the music. I don't normally go for the country, twangy type music, and this song is definitely in that style.....yet the timbre of the guitar is diferent. Aslo, there is an active bass which i really enjoy. One of my favorite things about this song is the rhythm. It has syncopation and nots on "ands" of beats. As I was sitting here litening to this song, I tried to analyze why I like this song soo much and why I choose this CD in stead of another. I dunno, I like the lyrics and the actual physical sound and I love the rhythms and such. Well, I dunno...just some food for thought...

No comments: