Sunday, February 20, 2005

Part of Your World- Little Mermaid

Well, it's about time I did a song from Little Mermaid. I was clinically obsessed with this movie for all of first and second grade. I even had Little Mermaid sheets.
Not much else I can really say about this song except that it's Disney and so of course, everything has a happy ending! It starts in what seems like a minor mode...but everything turns out Major in the end because when this song ends she doesn't know that her dad is about to come in and wreck her secret cave full of the things she's collected from the human world. Oh how sadly this scene ends. But the song ends happy, so no fear Disney lovers.
I like this song better than Kiss the Girl or Under the Sea because those are WAY overplayed and I like to be different. I think this is by far the best song in the whole movie. Thanks Disney.

No comments: