Sunday, April 23, 2006

I Love the 80's!

So, I realize that I didn't do one of these last week! Opps! Sorry, it slipped my mind with being at home for Easter.

Anyway, that's not what this blog is about. I have actually found myself listening to a bunch of 80's songs this week. It started with me doing picture slideshows for my brother's open house and I was looking for music to use. I came across of few like "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper, "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins, "Wake me Up Before you Go-Go" by Wham and I used them. But then I found myself finding more that I just wanted for my collection.

Now don't get me wrong. I love 80's music. I've always been a fan. It's so fun and I think a lot of it is the best dance music ever, especially the whole Footloose album. It gets me in a really good mood. It's also really great music to listen to when you working. I noticed that a lot of them keep the strong beat on 2 and 4, which could just be a characteristic of 80's rock music.

THE 80'S ROCK!

No comments: